Best Dive Bag Reviews and Comparison 2016
Before, during and after a dive, our equipment, can help make the experience easier, safe and memorable. We have a list of the best dive bags for you, to help you find the one that suits you. Check out the comparison below.
ScubaPro Porter Scuba Gear Bag for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling w/ Swivel ClipFree shipping
- This package includes ScubaPro Porter Scuba Gear Bag for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- BONUS: Includes Swivel Plastic Clip with Bungee for Scuba Accessories - Scuba Essentials by DiveCatalog. Swivel clip hooks anywhere on your BCD. Elastic bungee loop can attach to lights, camera equipment, and computers. Easy to unclip with one hand in time of need.
- This exclusive package by DiveCatalog saves you an additional $8.95.
It’s a folding dive bag with extra large volume which will be able to hold all of your diving equipment. It has wheels for easy transportation, corrosion hinges, it is also possible to carry it like a normal backpack.
Its main features are –
- External body with a combination of Nylon NT 420D, 450D Rip-Stop nylon and polyester / polyurethane 600D
- Inner lining polyester / polyurethane 150D
- Main compartment plus 4 pockets (2 external and 2 internal frontal)
- Bag folded size: 52 cm x 41 cm x 17 cm
Cressi Moby 5 Bag W/WheelsFree shipping
- Cressi Moby 5 Bag with Wheels
- Durable Construction: 300/400 Denier Nylon
- Grades of Denier Chosen to Keep Weight-Down, but Keep Durability-Up
- Large Main Compartment: U-Shaped Opening Dual Zipper Sliders with Pull Tabs Easy Packing and Access of Large Gear and Accessories Store
- 2-Large Front Bellows Pockets: Dual Slider Zipper Closures with Pull Tabs Upper for Small Items Lower for Regulator Ba
Large dive bag, made with the new 300/400 denier fabric, which makes it more light and durable.
Its main features are –
- Two large gusseted front pockets, with zipper closure, two side pockets for fins, a small upper pocket.
- Presence of two padded adjustable straps for the shoulders.
- Wheels have a large diameter and demountable
- Pull handle is telescopic.
- All the zips are very strong YKK.
- Size of main compartment: 76 x 40 x 28 cm
- Top front pocket Dimensions: 34.4 x 23 x 8.5 cm
- lower front pocket Dimensions: 34 x 38 x 8.5 cm
- Fin pockets size: 73 x 25 x 7 cm
- Weight 4.5 kg
Akona Globetrotter BackpackFree shipping
- The Globetrotter is specifically designed for the AKONA Pro Reg Bag to sit in the bottom of the bag.
- There is still enough room for BC, Mask, and Snorkel.
- Compression Straps are designed to secure your fins to the outside of the bag.
- Two external pockets: one for Phone or MP3 player and has earbud pass through, the second for keys, business cards, pens, etc...
Designed for the diver who is always on the road. It will satisfy all your diving needs.
Its characteristics are –
- Specifically designed for Akona Pro Reg Bag.
- Side pockets for smartphones, tickets, passports and keys.
- For large mask, mouthpiece or other dive equipment.
- Possibility to keep fastened the fins to the outside of the backpack.
- Dimensions: 21 “x 12” x 14 “
Stahlsac Moyo One GoPro CaseFree shipping
- Lean, mean and all you need, with a mesh pocket for small accessories like SD card and power cord
- Compression molded light-weight stress resistant outer shell
- Coated Nylon for water-resistance and rugged appearance
- Reinforced sides to boost structural integrity
- Cavities designed to hold specific mounts and accessories
Having suitable storage for our diving equipment is very important especially with regard to the technological equipment, such as our GoPro camera and its accessories. The Moyo is the first case for GoPro, which includes a waterproof dive bag. Its unique construction and the ability to protect your camcorder in any environment is what differentiates it from other products. Compatible with: GoPro Hero 3, 3+, 4. It can hold two cameras and accessories.
Its main features are –
- Smart Remote
- battery replacement
- SD Cards
- LCD Touch Screen
- Dual Battery charger
Akona Collapsing Mesh and Regulator Duffel Bag,Black/OrangeFree shipping
- The large mesh duffel zips into the end of the padded regulator bag creating a compact, easily stowed container; 29" down to 4"
- 420 Nylon outer shell and Nylon reinforced mesh
- The padded reg compartment is designed to match the shape of the Pro Regulator Bag
- YKK #5 zipper
- Orange Zipper Accent
The outer material is made of Nylon 420. You can easily contain a complete set of diving equipment. It is able to protect your regulator and dive computer properly. Thanks to the great hinges the ends of the bag, it is quite easy to open and take your items out any time. The bag is pretty durable due to its reinforced handles.
Scubapro Mesh N' RollFree shipping
- Heavy duty coated mesh fabric
- YKK salt water resiistant double slider u-shape zipper
- Adjustable carrying handles to be used as shoulder straps or for back-pack style carrying
- 1 main compartment + 1 interior zippered pocket
- Heavy duty wheels
The Mesh N ‘Roll diving bag is ideal for transporting a set or two of diving equipment, wetsuits and more accessories. Featuring a large main compartment with sliding double zipper opening for easy access to contents and a storage compartment with side zipper. The bag is padded and the upper part is adjustable, and is easy to transport, thanks to the handles and the wheels.
Its main feature is the ability to immerse the dive bag in the water to wash your own equipment without having to pull out.
The measures of this dive equipment bag are: 78,23 cm x 38 cm x 35 cm, with a volume of 104 liters, and weighs 2.6 kg.